Thursday, October 20, 2005

i feel so terrible now. my stomach hurts as if someone is tearing it out. i have been having headaches for 5 days straight. i feel so terrible..

was it a sign to say that i did badly for my EOYE?? the results are out tmr.. taking back express maths, science, english and maths. i'm so scared bout my express maths.. i just wanna pass it.. thats all.. i wanna get a A1 for my maths. i wanna get at least a A2 or A3 for my science and get at least a A3 for my english papers.

i feel sick. i dun wanna go to sch tmr. i dun feel gd. i cant eat anything. i can think straight. & i just ain doing anything right. wads wrong wif me??

looking back at this past year, i've suffered alot. his problem.. studies problem.. my missing handphone problem. i'm surprised that i've sufferd so much and have survived. but there's 1 more obstacle to cross, and that is to make my dad proud of my EOYE. i just wanna make him happy.. for once in his life.

i still dont know wad subjects to choose from. my brain is bursting. some of my fren sae take history.. but my history sucks big time. i keep failing. so i decided to take literature. but my dad saes that my eng have to be veri veri strong. den oso, have to choose between geography, d&t, fnn and art. i dun like art, so i'm not gonna take tt sub. geog.. i'll think abt it. i nv fail geog b4 in my life. d&t.. my dad learns engineering, so he can teach us. fnn.. according to sam, too mani project works.. i dunno wad to choose from. still, i have to hand in tt form tmr.. my life..

No comments: